top of page



The Real ID Act has increased state and federal standards for many forms of ID, including your state driver's license. To obtain a new driver's license, applicants must now prove US citizenship or Legal Permanent Residence. To prove US citizenship, you must have at least one of the following documents: A US birth certificate, US certificate of Naturalization, Consular Report of Birth Abroad or US passport. If you have been denied a US passport, driver's license, or cannot find your US citizenship documents, our firm can assist you. We have helped many people prove their US citizenship by recovering lost birth certificates, lost passports, and lost proof of parents' residence in the US. We draw from a variety of public records to prove automatic US citizenship, acquired US citizenship, and other antiquated forms of citizenship that were once allowed under former US laws.

immigration lawyer eugene oregon citizenship visa green card family mom dad wife husband immigrate travel US USCIS I-130 petition fiance visa test interview marriage mexico travel ciudad juarez legal permanent resident US citizen hardship waiver legal

Many of our clients are US citizens, but lack the required documentation to prove to US authorities that their claim is legitimate. Proving US citizenship becomes increasingly difficult after loved ones and witnesses have passed away. Our firm utilizes local, federal, and international archives to track down essential documentation to support your claim to US citizenship. When possible, we visit municipal, county, and state archives and courthouses in person. We can also file many different forms of Freedom of Information Requests, to compel the federal government to release documents to us.


In addition to conducting genealogy for immigration purposes, our firm can also conduct genealogy to help you fill in your family tree. We can assist you in finding vital records, such as birth, death, marriage, and divorce records. We can also look up real estate and property records, tax records, criminal records, wills and probate records, and even newspapers and other periodicals. We can help retrieve lost naturalization and immigration records too. If you feel you have tried everything and are stuck, our firm may be able to help you find new documents and add context to your family tree. 


To make an appointment with our firm, call (541) 780-6147, or click here to book an appointment online.  

bottom of page